One of the main activities of GESER JSC is the production of a full range of high-quality marine furniture.
Marine furniture is intended for the equipment of residential, public, office, medical premises of ships, ships, vessels and other water crafts.
We manufacture furniture for both naval vessels and civil ships.
Types of marine composite furniture:
- composite ship furniture (cupboards, tables, etc.)
- composite leisure furniture
For naval vessels’ furniture, our own special fire-resistant and non-toxic panels are used, approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping:
- Lightweight and durable three-layer panels (made of shield structural material, TU 5534-001-075118757-2003)
- Avermat, type 2 - panels based on moisture-resistant chipboard produced in leading foreign countries with fire-resistant impregnation with a fire retardant, faced with laminated decorative sheeting. Specifications ALKI.393.101TU
- Avermat, type 5 - panels based on aluminum honeycomb faced with lightweight veneer plywood, coated with fire retardant varnish. Specifications ALKI.320401.003TU.
- Avermat, type 4 - panels based on aluminum honeycomb with flame retardant plastic facing. Specifications ALKI.320401.002TU.
Types of ship metal furniture produced:
- standard (designed according to standard drawings - NIPTB Onega JSC - NYADI; Edelweiss NIPTB - VESHI; OST drawings – depersonalized brand)
- own design (ALKI catalog)
- upon drawings (NIMB, VEDI, FRID, etc.) and sketches of the Customer, in accordance with the interior
- at the request of the Customer, it is possible to manufacture ship furniture using valuable wood species
The furniture design allows you to equip rooms with everything you need, ensuring maximum comfort.
For civil shipbuilding, a shield structural material "Avermat" (moisture-resistant chipboard faced with laminated sheet, certified by RMRS) was developed, as well as Avermat, type 2. Specifications ALKI.393.101TU.
For ship furniture manufacturing, the following materials are used, produced according to the technical conditions approved by the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping:
- Avermat, type 5 - panels based on aluminum honeycomb faced with lightweight veneer plywood coated with fire retardant varnish. Technical conditions ALCI.305424.008TU.
- Avermat, type 4 - panels based on aluminum honeycomb with flame retardant plastic facing. Technical conditions ALCI.305424.005TU.
The variety of materials and accessories, based on their operational requirements for specific types of furniture, ensures its practicality, reliability and maintainability.
to prevent destruction during storm, writing desks, coffee tables, dinner tables, buffets, shelves are equipped by enclosing elements - collars made of hard wood
stoppers, latches and other fixing devices are installed.
reversible items are supplied with a storm bracing to the deck