Ablution units manufactured by GESER JSC are intended for installation in residential and service premises of ships and water crafts.
A significant advantage of our ablution units is the combination of reliability, simplicity, compactness and low labor intensity of installation.
Before using the shower cubicle, you only need to provide the water and power supply, to up the ventilation and to connect to the plumbing system.
The unit is fully equipped with sanitary and electrical equipment.
Standard cab complete set:
- A white faience compact toilet with a seat and a lid (it is possible to install a vacuum toilet by agreement with the Customer).
- A white faience sink, installed on brackets (or, depending on the version, a corner washbasin).
- Single-handle basin mixer, chrome-plated brass, ORAS, Finland.
- Bottle sink trap (for a sink/washstand), chrome-plated brass.
- Double-armed hook, chrome-plated brass, Remor, Poland (2-4 pcs. depending on the unit version).
- Soap dish, chrome-plated brass, Remor, Poland (1-2 pcs. depending on the unit version).
- Storm handrail, chrome-plated brass, Remor, Poland (1-2 pcs. depending on the unit version).
- Toilet brush with holder, chrome-plated brass, Remor, Poland.
- Toilet roll holder, chrome-plated brass, Remor, Poland.
- Wall hanging cupboard for toiletries with a mirror, lighting and a socket for el. razors, Banco, Poland.
- Doorstopper (at the request of the Customer).
Junction box located outside the cubicle at 1800mm above deck level. Ceiling lamp 220V 18W, Glamox Rondex 209, Finland. Lamp in a wall hanging cupboard 220V 18W, combined with a socket for an electric shaver. Electric wire for connecting the switch (the switch is not included in the delivery).